Sri Krishna Pharmacy – Straight from Nature
1. Thermic fluid Heated Boiler System Indirect heating is often a necessity in the production of Ayurvedic medicines. This system is built to ease this process and includes boiling vessels of various capacities which can be used based on the batch size.
2. Sterile Individual Vats We have vats of various capacities used in the manufacturing of the medicines.
3. Fermenting Chambers These are vessels with lids used to process, ferment, and store the medicines during manufacture.
4. Powdering and Grinding Machinery The powdering and grinding of herbs and other such items is a huge part of manufacturing Ayurvedic medicines. Our facility has various machines for this process including a chopping machine, a disintegrator, a pulverizer, and a micro pulverizer.
5. Pill Rolling Machines These machines are used to make and maintain the desired shape and size of the tablets or Gulikas, and reduce the manual labor necessary in this process.
6. Filtering and Packing Systems We also have well equipped filtering systems and cap sealing machines that have accurate and prompt sealing techniques.
Apart from the latest technology, we also have a rain water harvesting system to make our production sustainable. Moreover, we have a proper waste management system with a decomposition pit for the residues that can be used as manure and a burner for the rest.
We also have a Quality Control Laboratory where all our herbs and medicines are checked for quality through various tests like those for pH, specific gravity, loss on drying, etc. Moreover, we maintain the highest standards of hygiene and have monitored environments with proper compartments for all the various processes to avoid cross contamination during production.