Each 10 ml contains:
|Botanical Name||Sanskrit Name||Qty|
|Sida reteusa||Bela||2.5 gm|
|Boerhaavia diffusa||Punarnnava||2.5 gm|
|Azima tetra cantha||Asankumoola||2.5 gm|
|Hemidesmus indicus||Kshirini||2.5 gm|
|Gingely oil||Tila thaila||10 ml|
|Mukia scabrella||Mukkopeera||6.25 gm|
|Coccinia indica||Bimbi||6.25 gm|
|Aegle marmelos||Bilwam||6.25 gm|
|Inula recimosa||Pushkaram||208 mg|
|Cedrus deodara||Devadaru||208 mg|
|Eletaria cardamomum||Elachi||208 mg|
|Haocymus nigar||Paraseeka yavani||208 mg|
|Piper longum||Pippali||208 mg|
|Cuminum cyminum||Jeeraka||208 mg|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra||Yashtimadhu||208 mg|
|Quercus infectoria||Sthuthya||208 mg|
|Myristica fragrans||Jathiphala||208 mg|
|Caryophyllus aromaticus||Lavamga||208 mg|
- Useful in Neurological debility
- Reduces hypertension
- Rheumatoid arthritis
Bala Taila is a Kerala-based ayurvedic medicine that helps to treat the various types of arthritis primarily. It is also used for neurological debility to reduce hypertension, insomnia, and emaciation. Bala Thailam is most commonly used for conditions like muscle ache, osteoarthritis, and neuropathic pain. The various potent ingredients present in the concoction, including Bela, Devadaru, Elachi, have different medical properties that helps to reduce the root of the condition and offer relief. The correct dosage for the medicine depends on the person’s age, gender, and medical history.
The Kerala-based Bala Ashwagandha Taila is another best Ayurvedic Medicines for Back Pain and has Bela as the key ingredient. It helps treat arthritis, an inflammatory condition characterized by pain and swelling in the joints. This can help reduce mild to severe pain. And in the most common form, it occurs as osteoarthritis, which is degenerative arthritis that occurs with the ageing of the bones and the joints.
The various herbs like Bela, Devadaru, Tila thaila present in the Bala Thailam and Bala Ashwagandha Taila help reduce the swelling and treat the joint pain.
- Bela, also known as Sida Retusa, is present in a quantity of 2.5gms.
- Punarnava, also known as Boerhavia diffusa, is present in a quantity of 2.5gms.
- Asankumoola, also known as Azima tetracantha, is present in a quantity of 2.5gms.
- Kshirini, also known as Hemidesmus indicus, is present in a quantity of 2.5gms.
- Tila thaila, also known as Gingely oil, is present in a quantity of 2.5gms.
- Mukkopeera, also known as Mukia scabrella, scientifically is present in a quantity of 2.5gms.
- Bimbi, also known as Coccinia indica scientifically, is present in a quantity of 2.5gms.
- Bilwam, also known as Aegle marmelos is present in a quantity of 6.25gms.
- Pushkaram, also known as Inula Recimosa, is present in an amount of 208mg.
- Devardaru, also known as Cedrus deodara, is present in an amount of 208mg.
- Elachi, also known as Eletaria Cardamomum, is present in a quantity of 208mg.
- ParaseekaYavani, also known as Hyoscyamus niger is present in a quantity of 208mg.
- Pippali, also known as Piper Longum, is present in a quantity of 208mg.
- Jeeraka, also known as Cuminum Cyminum, is present in a quantity of 208mg.
- Yashtimadhu, also known as Glycyrrhiza glabra, is present in a quantity of 208mg.
- Sthuthya, also known as Quercus infectoria, is present in a quantity of 208mg.
- Jathiphala, also known as Myristica Fragrans, is present in a quantity of 208mg.
- Lavamga, also known as Caryophyllus aromaticus scientifically, is present in a quantity of 208mg.
The various potent ingredients present in the Bala Taila and Bala Ashwagandha Taila play significant roles in treating different medical conditions successfully.
Bela or Sida Cordifolia is one of the active ingredients used in the top Ayurvedic Medicine For Joint Pain like the Bala Thailam and Bala Ashwagandha Taila. It helps to treat numbness of the skin, nerve pain, muscle cramps, tumors, and joint pain that includes osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis and helps heal wounds and ulcers—it constrains ephedrine, and amphetamine.
Yashtimadhu, also known as Glycyrrhiza Glabra, helps treat inflammation, which is the leading cause of arthritis. It also has anti-oxidizing properties that act as an additional benefit of treating the extensive pain caused in the neural system, the joints, and the back.
Elachi, also known as Elettaria cardamomum, has anti-inflammatory properties that helps to treat muscle and joint pain. It plays a pivotal role in handling contractions and relaxing the muscles that lead to spasms. It also has anti-carcinogenic properties that help alleviate muscle and joint pain, making it the most potent ingredient of the top Ayurvedic Medicine For Back Pain and joint pain.
It is one of the top ingredients used in the Bala Taila , and it has anti-inflammatory properties that help to treat joint inflammations and scrapes. The anti-inflammatory properties help to ease the pain in the joints and offer more flexibility and better movement.